Regulations of shipping the Race Kit
43rd Warsaw Marathon
- The participants of the 43rd Warsaw Marathon may use the option of Race Kit shipment.
- The shipment of the Race Kit means shipping of a package containing the Race Kit (race bib, timing chip, safety pins and a commemorative T-shirt – according to the selected race kit option) via DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. dpd.com.pl to the address indicated by the Participant, on the terms set out in the Regulations of Providing Services in Domestic Trade of DPD Poland Sp. z o.o.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is available only on the territory of Poland.
- The shipment of the Race Kit is an additional fee option. The fee for sending a Race Kit is PLN 35 (gross) for one Participant.
- Ordering and paying the option of shipping the race kit is possible until 6th of September 2021.
- The condition for shipping the race kit is having a starting number (sent after the entry fee is credited) not later than on 6th of September 2021 and sending a clear scan or photo of the signed Race Card to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for sending the abovementioned documents expires on 9th of September 2021. In the event of non-delivery of the required documents, the race kit can be collected at the Race Office on a standard basis, and the shipping fee is not reimbursed.
- In the event of resignation from the start, individuals using the option of race kit shipment, have a possibility of transferring the entry fee (referred to in point VI. 9. of the Regulations of the 43rd Warsaw Marathon) by 9th of September 2021 at the latest.
- The shipments will take place about two weeks before the Race. In the event of not receiving the delivery until 21st of September 2021, the Participant shall report this fact to the Organizer at email@example.com.
- The participant using the shipment option is not required to be verified at the Race Office.