“DON’T STOP HALFWAY! RUN FOR FIAT TIPO ”
(Hereinafter referred to as “the Regulations”)
- NAME OF PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY
1) The promotional lottery is run under the name of „NIE ZATRZYMUJ SIĘ W POŁOWIE DROGI! BIEGNIJ PO FIATA TIPO” [“DON’T STOP HALFWAY! RUN FOR FIAT TIPO “]
(hereinafter “the Lottery “).
2) The Lottery is a promotional lottery within the meaning of art. 2 sec. 1 point 10 of the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling (Journal of Laws 2016, item 471, as amended) and maintained in accordance with this law.
3) Participants in the lottery should familiarize themselves with the contents of the Regulations and apply to the rules set out in it.
4) Lottery consists in the Lottery participant taking part free of charge in Lottery, in which a material prize is offered in accordance with the rules set forth in these Regulations.
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZER OF THE LOTTERY
The organizer of the lottery is the Warsaw Marathon Foundation, ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warsaw,
entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000152754, VAT identification number NIP: 9521913280, statistical identification number REGON: 015438288, (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”).
- NAME OF AUTHORIZATION AUTHORITY
This Lottery is organized based on a permit issued by the Director of the Chamber of Fiscal Administration in Warsaw.
- INTERNAL COMMISSION OF SUPERVISION
The supervision of the Lottery will be held by Internal Supervisory Commission (“the Commission”), Appointed by the Organizer, acting on the basis of the regulations issued by the Organizer and including a person holding a relevant professional certificate issued by the Minister of Finance valid for the duration of the lottery. The Commission draws a protocol from the draw, which will be available for participant at the Organizer’s office upon request.
- DURATION OF THE LOTTERY
The duration of the lottery covers the period from June 5th, 2017 to October 31st, 2017, this includes registering for the Lottery, drawing prizes, awarding prizes, and deadlines for submission and dealing with any complaints, the day of the end of the Lottery is the day planned as the last day of the complaint procedure.
- THE RANGE OF LOTTERY
The lottery is organized in Warsaw. Prize draw is made after the finish of the 39th Warsaw Marathon (hereinafter referred to as “the Marathon”), in the Marathon Village on September 24th, 2017 subject to the situation described in point 12.8.
- PARTICIPANTS OF LOTTERY
Only individuals over the age of 18 can participate in the Lottery, which:
1) declare their participation in the 12th Warsaw Marathon (“Half Marathon”) and collect the race kit;
2) finish the Half Marathon according to the rules and are listed on the official results list;
3) register for participation in the Marathon;
4) register for participation in the Lottery;
5) accept the Regulations and rules set forth in it;
except for the employees of the Organizer – Warsaw Marathon Foundation, employees of FCA Poland
SA and Starcom Sp. z o.o as well as family members of employees of the aforementioned entities (descendant, ascendant, sibling or spouse).
- PRIZE IN LOTTERY
1) The Lottery prize is a FIAT model TIPO HATCHBACK 1.4 T-JET 16V 95 hp.
The value of the prize is PLN 52,100 gross (say: fifty-two thousand one hundred zlotys).
2) The Lottery Laureate does not have the right to reserve any special features of the prize nor receive cash or material equivalents.
3) Lottery participants cannot transfer the right to the prize to any third party.
- EVIDENCE OF PARTICIPATION IN LOTTERY
1) Proof of participation in the Lottery is the registration for participation in the Lottery via the application form on web site of the 39th Warsaw Marathon https://maratonwarszawski.com/.
Registration for the lottery is possible after registration for the Marathon and obtaining starting number. The organizer has the right to verify the data provided on the form and in case of finding any irregularities to reject the application, about what the Organizer will inform the participant of the Lottery via e-mail address indicated in the form within 72 hours from registration of the application. Lottery applications can be registered from the day the Lottery starts until September 15th, 2017.
2) The application contains unconditionally required data of the participant i.e.:
- E-mail address,
- Date of birth,
- Full address with post code,
- Contact telephone number,
- The Half Marathon starting number listed in the official results,
- The current starting number of the 39th Warsaw Marathon (in case of change of starting number in the Marathon registration system, this change will be recorded automatically),
- Expression of the consent of the Lottery participant to take part in the Lottery and making the following statements:
- “I got acquainted with the Regulations of the Lottery and accept its provisions”.
- “I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Act of 29
August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2016, item 922) by Warsaw Marathon Foundation, ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warszawa, KRS: 0000152754, NIP: 9521913280, REGON: 015438288 for the purposes of organizing and carrying out the insurance”.
iii. “I declare that I will refrain from selling the prize within 6 months of its collection and will not at the time remove from the prize a sticker indicating that the prizes are winnings in the Lottery”.
- “My personal information is provided voluntarily and I know I am entitled to inspect them and request them to be corrected.”
3) The submission of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide the required data listed in point 2 excludes from participating in the Lottery.
4) The Participant may voluntarily submit the following statement:
- I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, ite, 922) by FCA Poland SA for the purpose of promotion of products and services of FCA Poland SA. My personal data are provided voluntarily and I know I am entitled to inspect them and request them to be corrected”.
- “I hereby agree to receive electronic commercial information from FCA Poland SA (including using automated calling systems) on the telephone number and email address. My data is provided voluntarily and I know I have the right to inspect them and request them to be corrected.”
Iii. “I hereby agree to the free use of my image, by way of its attribution, perpetuation, transformation and dissemination by the Organizer within the meaning of the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666) and the Law of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, as amended) for the dissemination of information on the marathon race and organized Lottery, using mass media, including television, press, Internet”.
The above consents are not a condition of participation in the lottery.
5) Lottery applications are verified by the Organizer.
- ESTIMATED TIME
Based on the net time (counted from the crossing of the starting line) at the finish of the Half Marathon Organizer calculates the predicted net time of the Marathon, which will be calculated according to the formula: Estimated Marathon finish time = Half Marathon time x 2.09 (“Estimated Time”). The organizer will inform the Lottery participant about the Estimated Time via email address given in the application for the Marathon.
Winners of the Lottery shall be individuals who meet all of the following conditions:
1) they meet the conditions for being a Lottery participant indicated in pt. 7 of these Regulations, including, among others:
- a) They will register for the Half Marathon and collect the race kit;
- b) They will complete the Half marathon according to the rules and will be listed in the official results;
- c) They will register for the participation in the Marathon;
- d) They will register for the participation in the Lottery;
2) They will finish the Marathon in accordance with the rules and will be registered by system as persons crossing the finish line no later than in the Estimated Time.
- DRAWING OF THE PRIZE IN LOTTERY
1) The drawing takes place among all persons who correctly entered the Lottery by September 15th, 2017.
2) The draw is conducted in the presence of the Commission.
3) The Commission prepares on the day of the Marathon a container with lottery tickets consisting of the starting numbers of all Lottery Participants, who applied for the participation in the Lottery (“Lottery Tickets”). The Commission on September 24th, 2017 at 8:00 am will ultimately close the container.
4) Drawing of a passenger car referred to in point 8 of these Regulations will be run by the Commission and take place on September 24th, 2017 at about 4:00 pm (“Draw Day”), with the participation of the supporters and competitors, on the stage located in the Marathon Village. The draw consists in manually pulling of Lottery Ticket from the container (at random).
5) After drawing the Lottery Ticket, the Commission verifies it and verifies that the conditions specified in point 11 of these Regulations have been fulfilled. The participant whose correct Lottery Ticket was chosen and who has fulfilled all the provisions indicated in these Regulations, shall become a prize laureate.
6) In the case of verification and determination by the Commission that the conditions have not been fulfilled, the Commission shall discard the Lottery Ticket and repeat the lottery draw until drawing the Lottery Ticket meeting the requirements.
7) The Commission, after drawing a prize winner meeting the conditions, will conduct a supplementary drawing which will select 3 reserve winners who will be listed on the reserve list according to the order of their draw. The lottery participants will be entered in the list of reserve winners who fulfill the conditions set out in these Regulations. If, as a result of verification, the laureate fails to meet even one of the conditions, the Commission will designate another laureate from the reserve list.
8) If, as a result of force majeure, a draw cannot be made on the Draw Day, the Commission will conduct the draw at another time at the Organizer’s office, no later than 2 days from the Draw Date. The organizer will announce the draw 12 hours before the start of the draw. Drawings will be made in accordance with the provisions set out in these Regulations, including the change of date of the draw.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1) The Lottery laureate will be informed of the results of the Lottery directly after the draw of the Lottery Ticket and verification of the fulfillment of the conditions by oral announcement of the speaker announcing the winner’s name and number with the use of sound reinforcement system.
2) The Organizer will also inform the laureate by sending him or her a free of charge SMS with the information about the win on September 24th, 2017 and in addition will try to contact the winner of the prize by phone six times in two different days that is on September 24th, 2017 and September 25th, 2017, at various times of the day, waiting for at least five telephone call tones each try. When a mailbox reports or the subscriber is out of range or the phone is turned off, the notification attempt is deemed to have been made and considered an effective contact attempt. In the case of a “busy number” signal, the attempted notification is considered undone and it is repeated once-time again.
3) The condition for awarding the prize to the laureate is to contact the winner by phone in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations by September 25th, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the latest.
4) In the absence of contact with the winner of the prize within the time limit referred to hereinabove, the entitlement to the prize will pass to the winner of the reserve prize drawn up in accordance with point 12.7. The condition for awarding a reserve laureate is to make phone contact according to the rules described above within 48 hours after the deadline for contacting the original laureate. These rules apply to successive reserve winners on consecutive places in the reserve list.
5) The winner may submit a written refusal to accept the prize within 1 working day from the information on the win. In this case, the Organizer will attempt to contact the winner on the reserve list.
6) If all laureates (laureate and laureates on the reserve list) resign or fail to qualify, the prize will remain at the Organizer’s discretion.
7) The name and starting number of the laureate of the Lottery will be posted on the web site https://maratonwarszawski.com/ immediately after the Organizer has confirmed that the winner of the lottery will not resign.
- PLACE AND WAY OF PRIZE COLLECTION
1) The prize is symbolically given on September 24th, 2017 in the Marathon Village at 4:30 pm at the latest and will be delivered to the Laureate in the indicated place in Warsaw at the date agreed with the Laureate, however not later than on October 9, 2017.
2) If it will be not possible to contact the winner before the symbolic award ceremony, the prize will be symbolically given to the Organizer.
3) In accordance with the applicable tax laws, before the prize collection the Laureate is obliged to pay to the Organizer’s account an amount equal with the income tax amount of 10% of the prize value. Payment should be made to the bank account number 42 2490 0005 0000 4530 7595 9541.
4) In order to collect the prize in the Lottery it is required to show the proof of identity in order to confirm the Laureate’s data provided in the application for the Lottery as well as the proof of payment of the amount equal to the amount of income tax to the appropriate account indicated by the Organizer and fill in the confirmation of the collection of the prize.
5) In the case of non-collection of the prize, it remains the property of the Organizer.
- PROCEDURE FOR FILING AND DEALING WITH COMPLAINS
1) Lottery participants have the right to file a complaint until October 10th, 2017 at the latest. Only complaints submitted in writing, sent by registered mail to the address of the Organizer, i.e. ul. Brylantowa 15, 05-077 Warsaw, with additional note COMPLAINT ON LOTTERY “DON’T STOP HALFWAY! RUN FOR FIAT TIPO!” (the date of postmark is preserved for filing the complaint).
2) The complaint should contain the personal details of the complainant, such as: name, exact address of the participant, date and place of the claim, type of game as well as a detailed description and the reason for the complaint and the content of the request.
3) The complaint handling by the Commission and the sending of the notification of the result by registered letter to the address indicated in the complaint by the participant will occur no later than 7 days from the date of receipt of the announcement. After exhausting the complaint process, the Participant has the right to claim the complaint in the ordinary court.
- CLAIMS LIMITATIONS
1) Claims related to the participation in the Lottery are limited to 6 months after the due date.
2) The limitation period is suspended for the time from the day of filing the complaint to the date of the written response to the complaint.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
1) Only the provisions of these Regulations are binding. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Regulations only after approval by the Director of the Fiscal Administration Chamber. Changes shall not be made to the terms of the prize awarding and the subject matter of the prize. Participants will be informed of the changes in the email provided in the application form.
2) The Lottery’s Regulations are available for the duration of the Lottery at the Organizer’s office and at https://maratonwarszawski.com/. In addition, the Regulations are available at the Race Office between September 22-23, 2017 from 12:00-20:00 and 10:00-20:00 respectively, at the place of race kits collection.
3) Participants‘ data are collected and processed by the Organizer exclusively as part of and for the purposes of the Lottery, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).