Regulations of charity program organized during 43rd Warsaw Marathon
- Participant has two paths to choose during application process:
- ordinary path – filling in the application form available on event’s website and settling the entry fee
- charity path – taking part in charity action #BiegamDobrze, regulated hereby.
- To register for the participation in the #BiegamDobrze action one shall
- choose “charity path” in application form
- choose the charity for which the money will be collected and transferred. Participant may choose from following
1110* organizations: Rak’n’Roll – Win Your Life! Foundation, Amnesty International, Empowering Children Foundation, SYNAPSIS Foundation, WWF Poland Foundation*, “Premature Parents to Parents” Foundation, Spartans for Children Foundation, Polish Humanitarian Action, UNICEF Polska, NON IRON Foundation, “Saving Kids with Cancer” Foundation.
- fill in all required data on money raising profile (the profile will be accesible by every user of the website and through this profile users will be able to donate money for participants money raising)
- fill in the standard application form (declared result, additional classification, t-shirt size etc.).
- After complete registration, the participant shall receive an e-mail with a link to his/her individual money raising profile.
- The application in the charity path made from 30th of March 2021 to 11th of May 2021, results in the “reservation” of the slot in the race until 11th of May 2021. If the amount guaranteeing the start is not collected by 11th of May 2021, the “reservation” expires , and the order of paying the starting fee or collecting the amount guaranteeing the start determines the possibility of participation in race.* Participants that will manage to collect
350450* PLN on their profile until 31st of August 2021, get their starting numbers of 43rd Warsaw Marathon. If the limit of participants specified in the regulations of the 43rd Warsaw Marathon is reached, all collections in which the amount guaranteeing the start has not been collected, will be deactivated.* The organization covers then the costs of the participation in the race.
- Fund raising of participants that will not manage to collect sum stipulated in point 4. end on 31st of August 2021vor when the limit of participants of the 43rd Warsaw Marathon is reached*. Participants that will manage to collect this sum (or more) are allowed to collect money until 6th of October 2021.
- Collected money, after deducting the costs of fees and provisions (connected with online payment) ale divided as follows:
- 90% of the sum is transferred to the account of chosen charity
- 10% of the collected sum of money will be dedicated to the maintenance and development of #BiegamDobrze action and the statutory purposes of Warsaw Marathon Foundation.
The division does not depend on the amount of collected money and success or failure of aim stipulated in point 4.
Participants stipulated in point 4. receive in their race kits a New Balance technical t-shirt.*
- Participant from 11 May 2021* may resign from collecting money and transfer his/her application from “charity path” to “ordinary path” by chosing that option in his/her profile at website https://rejestracja.maratonwarszawski.com/. In that case already collected money are transferred to charity organization in accordance to point 6.
- Participants of #BiegamDobrze action shall obey the Regulations of 43rd Warsaw Marathon.
- Only the organizer of 43rd Warsaw Marathon has the right for binding and final interpretation of the Regulations. The organizer makes final decisions in matters not stipulated in these regulations.
- Participants who before 22nd of March 2021 collected an amount guaranteeing the start on their fundraiser, applies the amount guaranteeing the start before the change.*
* changed at 2021/03/30